All our professionals at Ocean Implants & Oral Surgery maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay current with the latest trends in oral surgery.
Dr. Steven Sutter
- Buffalo Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery; 2010
- Kaleida Health GPR, 2005, 2006
- SUNY Buffalo Dental School, 2004
- NYU Post Baccalaureate Science, 2000
- SUNY Binghamton University, 1998
- Lawrence High School, 1994
Dr. Sutter is licensed by New York State to provide general anesthesia in his private office for your comfort, and maintains the following certifications and associations:
- Advance Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
Dr. Sutter has been published in the Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons. By actively reading the literature and taking multiple continuing education courses, he continues to stay current on the most advanced treatment techniques. As a Long Island native, Dr. Sutter identifies with the Long Island community. His strong sense of service and care enable him to provide his patients with the best possible experience. Outside of the office Dr. Sutter enjoys exercising, reading, and spending time with his family.